Day 1 Tuesday BELGRADE Arrival
Upon arrival to Belgrade airport, transfer to your hotel. Dinner at local restaurant Balkan-style and overnight in Belgrade.
Day 2 Wednesday BELGRADE – ZAGREB
In the morning sightseeing tour of Belgrade. The tour includes a visit to the imposing Kalemegdan Fortress, dramatically set at the confluence of the Sava and Danube Rivers. You´ll also see Republic Square and Knez Mihajlova Street, Saint Sava Temple, the largest Orthodox Church in the city, and Tito’s Memorial. Continuation to Zagreb for dinner and overnight.
Day 3 Thursday ZAGREB – PLITVICE
Morning city tour of Zagreb, including the fortified Upper Town, the city’s historical center, St. Mark’s Church with its multicolored roof, the Cathedral, the Croatian National Theatre and the University. After the city tour drive to Plitvice, tour the Plitvice Lakes National Park on the UNESCO’s List of World Natural Heritage. Sixteen lakes, each at a different level, are joined in a series of cascading waterfalls. Surrounded by dense wood Plitvice Lakes are a natural phenomenon of a rare and unique beauty. Dinner and overnight in Plitvice.
Day 4 Friday PLITVICE – TROGIR – SPLIT
Morning departure for Trogir where we visit the Cathedral of St. Lawrence. Continuation to Split; city tour of Split, including the Diocletian’s Palace on the UNESCO’s List of World Cultural Heritage with the Peristyle, the Jupiter’s Temple and the Cathedral. Dinner and overnight in Split.
Day 5 Saturday SPLIT – DUBROVNIK
After breakfast, departure for Dubrovnik. Sightseeing tour of Dubrovnik, included in the UNESCO’s List of World Cultural Heritage. You will visit the Franciscan Monastery with Europe’s third oldest pharmacy, the Rector’s Palace and the Cathedral. Dinner and overnight in Dubrovnik.
Day 6 Sunday DUBROVNIK – Departure
After breakfast, the tour ends with transfer to Dubrovnik Airport.
- Arrival transfer from Belgrade Airport to hotel and departure transfer from hotel to Dubrovnik Airport on the first and the last day of the tour
- Accommodation in 4* hotels on half board basis (except for Belgrade where we dine in a local restaurant)
- Local guides for sightseeing tours of Belgrade, Zagreb, Split and Dubrovnik
- Entrance fees to Kalemegdan Fortress in Belgrade, Plitvice Lakes National Park, Cathedral of St. Lawrence in Trogir, Diocletian`s Palace and Cathedral in Split; Franciscan Monastery and Rector’s Palace in Dubrovnik
- ATLAS air-conditioned motor coach throughout
- ATLAS tour escort throughout
Belgrade: Moskva 4*
Zagreb: International 4*
Plitvice: Degenija 4*
Split: Katarina 4* or similar
Dubrovnik: Adria 4* or similar
If changes become necessary for any reason, substitute hotels will be similar to those listed above.
Rates and departure dates:
|May 10, 17, 24||1085,00 EUR|
|Jun 07, 14||109,00 EUR|
|Jun 28||1340,00 EUR|
|Jul 05, 26||1560,00 EUR|
|Aug 02, 09, 23, 30||15500,00 EUR|
|Sep 06, 13, 20, 27||15500,00 EUR|
|Single supplement||290,00 EUR net|